Content Marketing For Conferences, Meetings, and Events.
When organizations think about the conferences they produce, they usually spend most of their time focused entirely on the day of event; the speakers, the program, the venue, on-site factors. But great content, employed before, during, and after the event can amplify your organization’s reach, influence, and attendance at every subsequent conference you produce.
Conferences are actually an incredibly rich form of content marketing. You are creating and presenting a huge amount of content in the form of keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and other presentations.
Those presentations can become webinars, videos, live streaming events, industry papers, infographics, social media content, and many other forms of multi-channel content. Perhaps, even more compelling is your customer content. Your conference attendees all have a story to tell and telling those stories online increases engagement and awareness.
Distributing your conference content strengthens your organization’s brand and credibility, and positions it as a trusted industry resource, increasing momentum and awareness for future events.
What is Content Marketing?
- It is a strategy of creating and distributing information that builds trust and authority.
- It is a way to build relationships, loyalty and community — nurturing existing supporters, event attendees and exhibitors, and expand your organization’s reach, influence, and conversion potential
- It is a strategy for becoming recognized as a thought leader in your industry.
- It is a way to drive event registrations and exhibitor sales without engaging in "hard sell" tactics.
CauseRoar's Content Marketing Gets You Where You Want To Go
Content without strategy gets lost in the billions of pages, posts, and tweets online. You can write, upload, publish — but it certainly does not mean your supporters will view it. To be successful online, your organization must map out where you’re going, why you’re going there, who you are trying to reach, the message you want to communicate, and what you want them to do when you reach them.
We do this by ensuring that your message is a roar across all media platforms and speaks to the heart of the matter — getting to the essence of your message and to the hearts’ and minds’ of your customers. We have the creativity, expertise and custom tools to get your organization where you want to go.
We know what works and we’ve captured that in a process:
- Content Audit. We engage in a thorough analysis of your current marketing content (website, collateral material, social media, press release, newsletters, videos, photos, your keywords) and determine the best path to get you where you want to go.
- Content Strategy. How are you bringing your story front and center? We deliver the right content to the right audience at the right time in order to tell meaningful stories that develop long-term, loyal relationships with your supporters.
- Content Development. We specialize in helping organizations tell their story, educating and creating conversations through unique and compelling content and interactive tools, all tied back to your organization’s goals. We come up with ideas for unique and compelling content – write, design and produce it, create infographics, press releases, newsletters, website content, whitepapers, videos and increase engagement with our Custom Social Apps.
- Content Distribution. We map out a plan for distribution before you publish using social media, email, your website, blogs, offline marketing, and more. We use engaging and visually-compelling content across all your marketing channels to deliver the right content at the right time to prospects, supporters, donors, and members. The goal of course: changing people’s minds, engaging their hearts, generating conversations, building loyalty and creating action.
Why is content marketing so important to your Organization?
Today, content is what drives the internet. Telling your story is necessary to support your organization’s mission. And there are obvious benefits in telling that story well. When the minds and hearts of your supporters are touched, a relationship is established. Less obvious, but equally important, is how content drives awareness and event registration's to your organization.
Content marketing is driven by one simple but powerful idea. If you produce and share useful, engaging, and moving content, your community will be more likely to register for your event and refer their friends and colleagues.
- Get visitors engaged. Strong content that resonates with your visitors will get prospects more interested in your organization. Once you’ve created a connection, it’s more likely that a visitor will turn into an event attendee and get involved with your organization.
- Turn interest into action. Engaging content (videos, photos, infographics, leader tools, supporters' voices, supporter stories) will more likely trigger engagements and inspire visitors to take an action on your website; such signing up to volunteer, becoming a member, or purchasing tickets to an event. Your content fuels this engagement and plays an important role in getting your visitors to act.
- Search Engine Optimization. Search engines are focusing on creating the best possible user experience – showing search results that best answer peoples' queries. You are the expert in your industry on what your visitors are interested in. By creating content that answers those questions, you increase your chances of showing up on the first page of search results.
What kind of content should your Organization share?
We’ve actually built Social Apps that create powerful content for organizations by giving your supporters the tools to tell their stories. Here are other ways we have helped organizations create content:
- Connect with Stories. Personal stories are powerful and can help bring about real change. Your supporters are the face of your cause and they have a unique perspective and passion to share with the world, and that is a powerful thing for your cause. View our StoryWall Social App.
- Tell Personal Stories Through Video. People love videos. Telling your story or your supporter’s stories is a powerful way to connect with your viewers and spread your message. CauseRoar has developed the VideoWall Social App that gives your supporters an easy way to share their videos. We also offer video services to help you with ideas, production and even livestreaming.
- Share Stats. Create and share interesting statistics about your cause or industry.
- Retweet/Share/Like. Engage with like-minded Tweeps/Facebookers, etc.
- Promote Your Events. Create visuals about your events and fundraisers.
- Volunteers. Share links to your volunteer opportunities.
- Let Your Supporters' Voices Be Heard. Give your supporters the opportunity to have their voice be heard. View our RoarWall Social App.
- Share Inspirational Quotes. Combine inspirational quotes with images (use on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook).
- Share Your Successes. Spread the word about your organization's successes and news articles written about your organization or members.
- Share Photos. Show your organization in action, highlight a volunteer, use compelling photos as a call to action, tell a story visually.
- Share Multimedia. Share a video about your cause, fundraising details, and success stories. Share audio interviews of your members.
- Create Surveys. A survey or annual report on a particular aspect of your industry can give you instant status as a thought leader in your space.
- Create Peer-to-Peer Fundraising. Create Peer-to-Peer fundraising on your website.
- Empower Ambassadors For Your Cause. Engage the leaders in your cause and give them the tools to lead the roar. View our Ambassador Social App.
- Honor Supporters. Give supporters a way to create tributes in honor of and in memory of special people in their lives. View our Tribute Social App.
- Create Infographics. Share stats about your industry in a visually compelling way that has the potential to go viral arcoss social media platforms.
Think of Content Marketing the way you think of creating lasting relationships in real life. It's remarkably the same. Content Marketing is about providing something of real value for your supporters — creating conversations and dialogue, giving them a space to have their voice be heard, tools to tell their story, providing valuable and educational content, and building the type of relationships that engender trust and loyalty for your organization — which of course, like real life, leads to building lasting connections with your customers.