Live Streaming video to deliver online conferences, events, and meetings
CauseRoar offers our clients the ability to live stream conferences, events, and meetings and reach your supporters where they are, creating memorable experiences for those who can’t be at your event.
There are many benefits to using live streaming technology for your events. Below is a list of just some of those benefits:
- Wider audiences: Through live streaming, you have the potential to reach anyone, anywhere. All your supporters need is access to the internet.
- Brand Awareness: It’s one thing to have event participants come back and tell their friends about the great event your organization put on, but with live streaming you have an immediate reaction online with social sharing leading the roar – talking about your organization and creating curiosity about what you do. The brand awareness this buzz creates will quickly create an increase in brand awareness, website traffic and interest in your organization.
- Reduced costs: The cost for your supporters to attend an event can quickly add up with traveling, lodging, meals and venue costs. Much of this cost can be eliminated through attending virtual events through live streaming.
- Interaction with your Audience: Our live streaming solution includes real time questions and answers with your audience giving you the opportunity to promote your organization and create stronger relationships with your supporters.
- Increased revenue: One of the biggest benefits to live streaming any event is the revenue generated from the ticket purchases of online attendees. Generally, the fee for watching via live streaming is less than the in-person fee. However, with the addition of live streaming you have a new flow of revenue along with your in person ticket sales, which given the almost limitless nature of online audiences, could result in a huge increase in revenue.
What can be Live Streamed?
- Educational Training
- Special Events
What is included in Live Streaming?
- On-site setup and management
- Social media integration (Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and others)
- Recording for instant replay, and on-demand hosting
- Custom branding
- Event Landing Page design and development
What other services do we offer with Live Streaming?
- Show advertisements during breaks of the event
- Control the number of people that are able to view the event
- Password control to view the event
- Live question and answer sessions
- DVD Copies
By understanding the extraordinary power and reach of live streaming and integrating it into your marketing strategies, you can set yourself apart from other organizations, increase brand awareness and social reach and generate increased revenue streams.